zx8dih4uRTE2JAJxaUjuH7gkHA4

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keira Knightley for Harper's Bazaar UK September 2012


Keira Knightley is covering the September 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar UK in a Goth inspired look. On the cover shot by Ellen Von Unwerth, Keira is wearing Chanel of course and she just looks amazing. Throughout the feature, Keira is decked out in some our favorite designers like Gucci, Lanvin, Balenciaga and L'wren Scott. In the issue, she opens up about Karl Lagerfeld, Anna Karenina, wedding dressing, when she is happiest and more. You can read a few excerpts from Keira's interview below and you can read it in full when the issue hits newsstand August 2nd.


On Karl Lagerfeld:
“Karl’s amazing. He’s an avid reader. And he speaks about five different languages, so he’ll be rattling English to you and French to somebody else, and German to somebody else, and then the phone rings and he’s speaking in Italian.”

On not sitting front row at fashion shows:
This sounds ridiculous but I don’t actually like having my picture taken and I tend to avoid anything where I have that," she tells the magazine. "I would totally sneak in the back! And sit in the back row. I love seeing [the collections] as they were presented. Because it is art, when you see it. And the couple [of shows] that I’ve been to, they were absolutely extraordinary.”

 

On having confidence after 25:
"I definitely feel like I’ve been around the block a couple of times, and that’s great."

On Jude's Law's unflattering look in Anna Karenina:
"No wonder he kept that hat on,"They were the worst. Poor f***er. I’d get to the end of the day, take my makeup and wig off, and I’d look s**t. He’d take the makeup and wig off and look f***ing brilliant. And everyone would say, ‘Oh yeah! Good-looking man underneath!'”


 
Credit:Harper's Bazaar UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
p-031k5X4vpihtw